[hobbit] clearcase license script for hobbit

Anna Jonna Armannsdottir annaj at hi.is
Wed Jul 9 17:21:35 CEST 2008

On mið, 2008-07-09 at 10:35 -0400, michael nemeth wrote:
> Just sent this to the shire developers list.
> My  script to monitor and graphs clearcase licenses
> Will turn red or yellow base on per-cent  .
> Ive one for multisite too is any one is interested.

I had no idea what You were talking about until I found this:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/4704.html

Unfortunately your script was not included.

--
Kindest Regards, Anna Jonna Ármannsdóttir,       %&   A: Because people read from top to bottom.
Unix System Aministration, Computing Services,   %&   Q: Why is top posting bad?