[hobbit] Custom web pages based on user?

Ricardo Stella stella at rider.edu
Wed Jul 9 15:42:55 CEST 2008

Thanks Josh for your suggestions...

However I'm still not clear on the hobbit end of things.  I mean, I need
to figure out how to generate the pages themselves in the sub
directories (or is it based on 'page' in bb-hosts)?

Also, would this mean that for every user I would have multiple entries
for the same host in bb-hosts with only the necessary checks to do?
Would hobbit attempt to do these checks twice though?

And finally, how about for tests that are generated from the hosts
themselves (ie disk, cpu, etc)? How can these be adjusted to display on
some pages and not others? I guess 'group-only COLUMN1|COLUMN2...' would
help me establish only the ones I want, right?

Any examples out there? TIA...