[hobbit] mailack question

Allan Spencer allan at zandahar.net
Wed Jul 9 03:01:51 CEST 2008

Just thought I'd check back on this and surprised nobody had any
thoughts on it but also notice Henrik hasn't been around either.

Still have had no luck with this although I have not been able to spend
much time on it.

Still have the same problem of not being able to ack an alert via the
email body instead of the subject.

Cheers
Allan