stange graph errors - please help

Parackel, Anthony anthony.parackel at bearingpoint.com
Tue Jul 8 22:23:31 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I'm hoping this is a trivial problem.  I've installed hobbit 4.2.0 on a
box I built using the latest debian etch distro.

All my clients are running Solaris 8 -> 10 and getting all of them to
communicate with the hobbit

server was pretty smooth.

However, I'm experiencing some strange graph behavior.  Basically, I
don't see any graphs generated whenever

I click on a client's memory or disk column.  All I see is a little a
magnifying glass(or zoom) icon which takes me to a blank page.

The cpu and trends columns always give me the right graph info though.
What's really weird is that whenever I install a brand new

client I'm able to initially see graph data for every field.  After 24
hours elapses, the memory and disk fields start drawing blanks.

I don't see any errors in the apache logs and I've rebuilt the server a
few times.

Has anyone ever encountered this type of behavior before?

Many thanks in advance.

anthony

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.