[hobbit] http network test

Anna Jonna Armannsdottir annaj at hi.is
Wed Jan 30 11:22:36 CET 2008

On mið, 2008-01-30 at 11:35 +0200, Buchan Milne wrote:
> But, it doesn't allow you to change the timeout (e.g., http server 1
> with slow
> application always takes 30 seconds to give content back, but http
> server 2
> must respond in less than 5 seconds to meet SLA) before the test is
> considered to have failed.

Quite true. :)
Maybe it is possible to create a timeouthttp similar to the badhttp
specifier. I think the badhttp specifier interfaces to the alert module.
I do not know the source well enough to know if the test module(s)
already have an interface that might allow this.

--
Kær kveðja, Anna Jonna Ármannsdóttir,   %&   A: Because people read from top to bottom.
Unix Kerfisstjórn, Reiknistofnun HÍ   %&   Q: Why is top posting bad?