[hobbit] Reduce polling cycle from 300 to 60 seconds

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 01:53:42 CET 2008

Change the interval for the bbtest-net program in etc/hobbitlaunch.cfg.  The
same thing for the webpage generation. The RRD graphs will be fine, RRD
won't accept data that won't fit into one of its slots, so it will just drop
the extraneous data. This will cause error messages in the rrd log file.
Make sure its in your log file rotation.

Thanks,
Larry Barber