[hobbit] Future of Hobbit

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Thu Jan 24 02:25:58 CET 2008

I suggested to Henrik that he get on the SLES distribution and spoke to
some folks that I knew at SuSE (now Novell) on how to do that and sent
it to him.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2008 - Chattanooga - April 18-22, 2008