allinone and other patch on Debian?

Calvey, Mike mike.calvey at anite.com
Fri Jan 18 17:31:07 CET 2008

I want to install the hobbit_perl_client.patch and have to install the
allinone patch first.

The instructions for the allinone patch require the Hobbit 4.2.0 source.
I have downloaded and tested the patch installs on the source but my
Hobbit Server is a Debian distro and hobbit is installed using dpkg (and
no source directory starting hobbit-4.2.0).

How do I apply the allinone patch (and hence the
hobbit_perl_client.patch) to a Hobbit 4.2.0 Server installed with dpkg?

Mike.

Please refer to www.anite.com for individual Anite company details. The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. It may contain information which is confidential and/or covered by legal professional or other privilege. Contracts cannot be concluded with us nor legal service effected by email.

Anite plc
Registered in England No.1798114
Registered Office: 353 Buckingham Avenue Slough Berks SL1 4PF United Kingdom
VAT Registration No. GB 787 418187

Scanned for viruses by BlackSpider MailControl.