[hobbit] generating a page with the same graph type but from different hosts

Johann Eggers Johann.Eggers at teleatlas.com
Wed Jan 16 09:40:30 CET 2008

Of course it doesn't make sense to put CPU and disk metrics on the same
graph.

What I originally want is a way to put e.g. the CPU load or temperature
values of a group of hosts in one graph to be able to compare.

In the "old" BigBrother days I had a script that was capable of doing
this, but I can't remember the details...

-Johann

And you cant just make anything a multi-host graph, because they have to
be the same type of graph (cant graph something like disk space and cpu
load on a single graph).

-Charles

Johann Eggers wrote:
But the Metrics report is limited in choosing the metrics you want to be
displayed.

I would also like to have a "full featured" metrics report where you can
select any host and any metric which is available in the system.

But unfortunately I'm not a very skilled HTML coder :(

-Johann