[hobbit] generating a page with the same graph type but fromdifferent hosts

Haertig, David F (Dave) haertig at avaya.com
Tue Jan 15 18:43:28 CET 2008

Thanks.  I was on the top page, however the only server I have there is
my Hobbit server.

Everything else is organized into subpages, divided up by major
application areas since my users want to see things in this manner.
When a server plays a part for multiple applications, that server
appears redundantly on different subpages.  That's just my personal
organization method, probably not the standard amongst Hobbit users!