OSX 10.5 and nireport

Tim Rotunda tim.rotunda at twcable.com
Thu Jan 10 22:46:35 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

Its been awhile but I am back and will be around for a long time as I am now
working with a large deployment of hobbit on Solaris.  To get back into the
swing things, I thought I would install hobbit server on my workstation.

So I am building 4.1.2p2 on OSX 10.5.1 and have gotten to the point where
the user is requested.  Turns out configure.server is still using nireport.
Has anyone fixed this in a beta or should I just go ahead and make the
changes and submit it?

Thanks and its good to be back!

Tim
This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner
Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents
of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copy of this E-mail and any printout.