hosts wildcards in clients-local.cfg

Szymon.Bakowski at ladbrokes.co.uk Szymon.Bakowski at ladbrokes.co.uk
Thu Jan 10 13:34:12 CET 2008

Hello,

Just wanted to ask a quick question (went through the archive, but haven't
found an answer for my question):

Is it possible to use host wildcards in clients-local.cfg file ? They do
work for me for example in hobbit-clients.cfg but it seems that I can not
make it work in clients-local.cfg. In hobbit-clients.cfg I am using for
example as follows:

HOST=%www..\.foo\.com

but it doesn't work in clients-local.cfg.

Any hints ? Thanks.

Kind regards,

Szymon Bakowski

This communication and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received it in error please notify the sender or postmaster at ladbrokes.co.uk or telephone +44 (0)20 8868 8899. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is forbidden. Ladbrokes Betting and Gaming Limited will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damage as a result of any virus being passed on, or arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party. Please note that in replying to this mail, you are granting the right for that reply to be forwarded to any other individual and to be read by a surrogate in the event that the intended recipient is out of the office or is no longer employed by the company. Any views expressed by an individual within this message do not necessarily reflect the views of the firm.

Registered Office
Ladbrokes Betting & Gaming Limited
Imperial House, Imperial Drive, Rayners Lane, Harrow, Middlesex, HA2 7JW
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8868 8899 Fax: +44 (0) 20 8868 8767
Registered in England Number 775667