[hobbit] Request for Help

Snyder, Howard HS3082 at att.com
Tue Jan 8 20:05:04 CET 2008

Galen,

Thanks using the crle command fixed the problem.  I was able to run the
gmake install to completion.  I'll be trying to finish  and get the site
up in the am.  Thanks again.

Thank you,

Howard Snyder

hs3082 at att.com  **NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS**

Network Engineer III

Network Services

404-531-5325

This email, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the
confidential information. It is the property of Cingular Wireless and
its Affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this email, any attachments thereto, and any use of the information
contained is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please notify me at 404.531.5325 and permanently delete the
original and any copy thereof.

For login requests and password resets, you will need to open a request
on the "My Logins" website:

https://nslogins.edc.cingular.net/login.cfm?CFID=13246&CFTOKEN=41726264
<https://nslogins.edc.cingular.net/login.cfm?CFID=13246&CFTOKEN=41726264

For OSS problems: