Conn test problems

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Jan 7 18:24:27 CET 2008

I've been getting a lot of these recently.  A lot of the time I'll get a
good 3/4 of the hosts I'm monitoring like this, other days it is just one or
two.  I can't seem to find any pattern to it.  I'm very confident it isn't
network related as it happens to the first entry, Hobbit server.  I just
can't imagine why it would have issues getting to 127.0.0.1!

I was also under the impression that the ping test is done every 60s or 120s
so these tests just can't be true positive results.

Poking around I also found that the test to my hobbit server (this is
127.0.0.1 mind you) went up in early December.

Looking for any input at this point!

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340