[hobbit] Mail Alerts

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Thu Feb 28 14:39:42 CET 2008

In your startup script for hobbit  you should have something like
su hobbituser -c "your-path-to-hobbit/server/bin/hobbit.sh start"

The 'su hobbituser' part above should run the hobbit server and all of its
helpers as the user hobbituser resulting in email being sent from that user
instead of root.

Steve Holmes