[hobbit] bbwin 0.11 available

Gore, David W (David) david.gore at verizonbusiness.com
Fri Feb 22 17:07:53 CET 2008

Quinton,

I have the same behavior.  Are you sure it was bbwin 0.11?   Have you
managed to recover your hobbit install?  Luckily it is our secondary
server, but so far it is still trashed with the files and msgs mangled.
I stopped the bbwin clients, stopped the hobbit server and removed
everything from the tmp directory and restarted, but so far no luck.

~David