[hobbit] hobbitgraph settings for multible values?

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Tue Feb 19 17:08:49 CET 2008

On Tuesday 19 February 2008 11:10:10 Maik Heinelt wrote:
>  I will try to make it with devmon. At the moment, I still use an older
> version of devmon, but I think it is time for an update now. You wrote,
> that I have to add an DEVMON:model(modelname) to the bb-hosts. But this
> only works if DEVMON know this server and there is a template there for it,
> right?

And, there are templates for dell-poweredge and compaq-server in the current
release ....

>  At the time, when I have installed DEVMON, I had to create a template for
> every device, which I wanted to monitor.

No, only devices for which templates don't yet exist. If you created
templates, please post them to the devmon mailing list.

> Or did I understand something
> wrong?
>  By the way, I'm still looking for templates for CentreCom Switches. May
> you know, where I can get it.

I'm not aware of any templates for these, however if you post some details
(e.g. the OIDs, maybe I can find them on mibsearch, maybe some output of an
snmpwalk) to the mailing list, someone may be able to help you create a
template. Once you have it working, we can include it.

Regards,
Buchan