[hobbit] windows question

Allan Spencer allan at zandahar.net
Tue Feb 19 00:20:04 CET 2008

Rebecca Henderson wrote:
> I'm not the windows admin. I'm UNIX, Linux...
> I'm just trying to put hobbit in place here.
> I think you are right about that.
> The "no response to ping" will be emailed to the operations group
> >From my hobbit server.
> That should be good enough.
> Thanks again!

It all depends how fast the box reboots as to if they will work. Given
its windows are you using either the BB client or the BBWin client ? If
so then these would turn the cpu yellow on a reboot so you may be able
to trigger an alert that way although this depends on your other cpu
usage warning settings as well.

Just a though HIH

Allan