email and page alerts

Rebecca Henderson rebecca_henderson at link.freedom.com
Fri Feb 15 19:09:33 CET 2008

Hello,

I'm in need of some help with the email and page part of hobbit.

My file monitor went red and nothing happened? I'm new at this so please
be patient.

Can you help me understand this.. , here is my hobbit server
hobbit-alerts.cfg

HOST=sys1 BBHOSTSVC=every_service

    MAIL rebecca_henderson at link.freedom.com REPEAT=05 RECOVERED

    MAIL rebecca_henderson at link.freedom.com  DURATION>10 COLOR=red

GROUP=UNIX_TEAM_PROCESS

     MAIL rebecca_henderson at freedom.com FORMAT=TEXT

GROUP=UNIX_TEAM_PARTITION

     MAIL rebecca_henderson at link.freedom.com FORMAT=TEXT

GROUP=APPS_TEAM_PROCESS

     MAIL rebecca_henderson at freedom.com FORMAT=TEXT

GROUP=APPS_TEAM_PARTITION

     MAIL rebecca_henderson at freedom.com FORMAT=TEXT

This is my hobbit server hobbit-clients.cfg

HOST=sys1

        UP      1h

        LOAD    5.0 10.0

        DISK    * 55 65         GROUP=UNIX_TEAM_PARTITION

        MEMPHYS 100 101         GROUP=UNIX_TEAM_PARTITION

        MEMSWAP 50 80

        MEMACT  90 97

        PROC defunct  0 0  red

        LOG /var/log/messages  WARNING COLOR=yellow

        LOG /var/log/maillog   WARNING COLOR=yellow

        #LOG /var/opt/hobbitclient42/log/clientlaunch.log WARNING
COLOR=yellow

        #LOG /var/opt/hobbitclient42/log/hobbitclient.log  WARNING

        FILE /etc/passwd  SIZE>0  OWNERID=root  COLOR=yellow

Thank you in advance,

Becki