MSG and client-local.cfg question

McGraw, Robert P rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Thu Feb 14 18:23:35 CET 2008

I am reading the documentation correctly.

If I set the client-local.cfg file to monitor log files for a certain OS
then all hosts with that OS will monitor the same log file?

Is there any way to disable per client or have certain clients monitor
different log files?

Thanks

Robert

Robert P. McGraw, Jr.
Manager, Computer System                    EMAIL: rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Purdue University                            ROOM: MATH-807
Department of Mathematics                   PHONE: (765) 494-6055
150 N. University Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067