BBwin client columns don't show up

Bengt Olsson bol at bth.se
Wed Feb 13 11:40:34 CET 2008

Hello

I can't get the hobbit server to show default columns for BBwin client,
such as cpu load and disk space.

I'm running hobbit 4.2.0 on the server and BBWin_0.11 on the client.

I get data from the client so i suppose i get the client config right.

On the client:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BBWin\hostname > kopp

On the server:

/etc/hobbit/bb-hosts: 194.47.130.33   kopp            #
COMMENT:"Test PC"

I have no group-except in the bb-hosts file.

/etc/hobbit/hobbit-clients.cfg:

HOST=kopp
        UP      1h
        LOAD    5.0 10.0
        DISK    c 90 95
        MEMPHYS 70 97
        MEMSWAP 50 80
        MEMACT  90 97

But i don't need the hobbit-clients.cfg config for the klient.....i
suppose......

The data on the server for the client:

client kopp.bbwin win32
[date]
Wed Feb 13 11:31:39 2008
[clock]
epoch: 1202898699
UTC: Wed Feb 13 10:31:39 2008
[osversion]
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (build 2600)
[cpu]
up: 0 days, 1 users, 61 procs, load=3%

CPU states:
     total  03%