[hobbit] bb-prtdiag.sh

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Mon Feb 11 14:47:53 CET 2008

Ditto. No time to debug this and the ext is useful without the temp.
Steve.

--
We who are strong ought to put up with the failings of the weak, and not to
please ourselves. Each of us must please our neighbor for the good purpose

Human beings are perhaps never more frightening than when they are
convinced beyond doubt that they are right. -Laurens van der Post, explorer
and writer (1906-1996)