bb-prtdiag.sh

McGraw, Robert P rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Fri Feb 8 22:41:44 CET 2008

Solaris 10 Sparc
bb-prtdiag.sh V4_10

When I run bb-prtdiag.sh I get the following error in the bb-prtdiag.log
file.

	awk: syntax error near line 1
	awk: bailing out near line 1

I added "-x" to bb-prtdiag.sh and can see where the awk command is erroring.

I have seen reference to these errors in the archive but have not seen any
resolution.

If you have seen this error in bb-prtdiag.sh what did you do to resolve?

Thanks

Robert

Robert P. McGraw, Jr.
Manager, Computer System                    EMAIL: rmcgraw at purdue.edu
Purdue University                            ROOM: MATH-807
Department of Mathematics                   PHONE: (765) 494-6055
150 N. University Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2067