[hobbit] Multiple errors : bbretest-net.sh, No such file - http/https tests requires a full URL - Invalid timespec

Joe Sloan joe at tmsusa.com
Fri Feb 8 09:27:46 CET 2008

L.M.J. wrote:

> Here is the output concerning the first error "bbretest-net.sh': No
> such file or directory" As you can see, I don't have any
> bbretest-net.sh there or in the whole server.
>

> # ls -l /home/users/hobbit/application/server/ext/bbretest-net.sh ls:
> /home/users/hobbit/application/server/ext/bbretest-net.sh: No such
> file or directory
>
> # namei -mx /home/users/hobbit/application/server/ext/bbretest-net.sh
>  f: /home/users/hobbit/application/server/ext/bbretest-net.sh
> drwxr-xr-x / Drwxr-xr-x home drwxr-xr-x users drwxr-xr-x hobbit
> drwxr-xr-x application drwxr-xr-x server drwxrwxr-x ext ?
> bbretest-net.sh - No such file or directory (2)

So, your installation has failed - you'll need to get hobbit
successfully built and installed before moving any further.

What distro are you running? The paths sound odd, on all my hobbit
servers the hobbit lives in /usr/lib/hobbit -

I'm guessing you started with a tarball rather than a hobbit package,
and chose a custom install path. At any rate I'd suggest looking closely
at the build log for obvious errors - it could be you're missing some
basic tools or libraries required to build hobbit.

Joe