[hobbit] Client Data not showing up

Snyder, Howard HS3082 at att.com
Thu Feb 7 15:59:34 CET 2008

Gary,

I thought that I sent it to the list, sorry.  The is what I get when I try to telnet to it:

Trying 10.184.16.150...
Connected to 10.184.16.150.
Escape character is '^]'.
Connection to 10.184.16.150 closed by foreign host.

Thank you,
Howard Snyder
hs3082 at att.com
SR Network Control Engineer
Network Services
404-531-5325

This email, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. It is the property of Cingular Wireless and its Affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, any attachments thereto, and any use of the information contained is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify me at 404.531.5325 and permanently delete the original and any copy thereof.

For login requests and password resets, you will need to open a request on the “My Logins” website:

https://nslogins.edc.cingular.net/login.cfm?CFID=13246&CFTOKEN=41726264

For OSS problems:
DL-MNOC-OSS Adjunct
DL-MNOC-OSS Siemens