WLB VBS script

Craig Dalrymple cdalrymple at scotlandonline.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 13:56:09 CET 2008

Hello

I am in the process of migrating away from BBClient 3.01 to BBwin , and
am very interested in the WLB monitoring , can you direct me to where I
can download the script ?

Thanks in advance

Craig Dalrymple

2nd Line Support

Scotland Online

Gateway House, Luna Place, Technology Park, Dundee, DD2 1TP

Email:      cdalrymple at scotlandonline.co.uk
<mailto:cdalrymple at scotlandonline.co.uk>

Mobile:     +44 (0)7876 147722

DDI :         +44 (0)1382 429097

Fax:          +44 (0)1382 429001

Scotland Online - Delivering critical web services

To find out more about our products and services see
http://www.scotlandonline.co.uk <http://www.scotlandonline.co.uk/>

For Scotland's leading information website visit
http://www.scotlandonline.com <http://www.scotlandonline.com/>

Trace your Scottish family history at http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk
<http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/>

This message is confidential and may contain privileged information.
You should not disclose its contents to any other person.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender named above
immediately.  It is expressly declared that this e-mail does not
constitute nor form part of a contract or unilateral obligation.
relate to the official business of Scotland Online Limited shall be

Email Disclaimer

This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. You should not disclose its contents to any other person. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender named above immediately.

It is expressly declared that this e-mail does not constitute nor form part of a contract or unilateral obligation.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Scotland On Line Limited shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.
Company Registration No: SC161678
Registered Office: Gateway House, Luna Place, Dundee Technology Park, Dundee, DD2 1TP
This email has been scanned by the Scotland Online Email Security System.