[hobbit] Devmon Template

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Mon Dec 29 12:28:41 CET 2008

On Wednesday 17 December 2008 05:24:20 Everett, Vernon wrote:
> I love it.
> Thanks Paul.
>
> We really should be collecting these.
> If anybody has a custom Devmon template, they should be sending to the
> Devmon repository or posting it here. (Buchan Milne is a list member, so he
> will probably pick it up if posted to the list)

Sorry for the late reply, but I was on leave for the past two weeks.

I would prefer to have all templates people have created for Devmon in the
devmon svn (to make it easier for people to find templates, easier to maintain
them for consistency, changes etc.). Of course, a developer needs to commit
them there. To allow me (and other potential developers - I am happy to add
more committers even for people who will just maintain templates) to manage
contributions more easily, I prefer to have new templates tracked on the
devmon SF tracker (svn diff is ideal, but tarballs etc. are also ok).

I think I have merged all the template contributions, and fixed a number of
bugs. There are one or two more code contributions fixing bugs which I would
like to address in a different manner, but I am hoping to get a new devmon
release out in the next few weeks.

Regards,
Buchan