[hobbit] Downtime tag syntax

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Dec 18 18:22:07 CET 2008

This works for me (customer powers off their DSL modem at the end of the
day, on in the morning)

1.3.3.7     foo.bar # testip DOWNTIME=0:0000:2359,W:1830:0730,6:0830:2359

I do remember running into some issues with the syntax and the comma
separation.  You can search the archives for my email address and DOWNTIME
if you're really interested.

Not sure how to do every day of the week, but this is the time/cause you
want:

DOWNTIME=?:1755:1815:doingbkp

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340