[hobbit] Devmon Template

Root, Paul Paul.Root at qwest.com
Tue Dec 16 22:14:18 CET 2008

I don't, but..

All I did, was make a directory, and put the files from a similar system
in it. If it worked, great. If not. I pulled the files out, and put them
in one at a time. As I recall, there was just one thing that didn't
work.  Once I found that. I used snmp-walk to try to find the right OID
for the offending thing. I seem to remember the fans were the biggest
problem.

Paul Root         IM/MNS Infrastructure