[hobbit] Hobbit client not showing status on the hobbit server page

Michael Price mprice at sgt-inc.com
Tue Dec 16 11:58:54 CET 2008

Check the ghost report, the hostname might be wrong ;-)

On 12/15/08 3:44 PM, "Tanveer Siddiqui" <tanveers at yahoo.com> wrote:

I have setup a hobbit server (on Ubuntu) and for test purpose installed hobbit client on a Ubuntu machine. I updated the bb-hosts file on the server with the client IP address and hostname. But the only status I get for this client is conn, info, and trends. Which files do I need to update or edit to get rest of the status displayed on the Hobbit main page?

Thanks!

-TS