[hobbit] SPLITNCV remains derive instead of GAUGE

Van Liefde Jonathan Jonathan.VanLiefde at be.fujitsu.com
Wed Dec 10 13:38:36 CET 2008

Never mind,

NCV_dskperf=*:GAUGE did the trick...

Thanks anyway.

Van Liefde Jonathan

FUJITSU

E. Mommaertslaan 16a, 1831 Diegem

Tel.: +32 (0) 2 712.77.25

Mob: +32 (0) 473 89.07.16

Fax: +32 (0) 2 712.77.56

E-mail: jonathan.vanliefde at be.fujitsu.com

Web: http://www.fujitsu.com/be

Fujitsu Services n.v., Registered in Belgium, Brussels no 606497, Registered Office E. Mommaertslaan 16a, 1831 Diegem

This e-mail is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu Services does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that