[hobbit] Xymon version 4.2.2 RC1 available

Dominique Frise dominique.frise at unil.ch
Wed Dec 3 08:23:43 CET 2008

Henrik Størner wrote:
> In <49360CD1.7040303 at doublesparks.net> Alan Sparks <asparks at doublesparks.net> writes:
>
>> Could the patch for bad dates on x86_64 get included?
>> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2102078&group_id=128058&atid=710488
>
> Done.
>

> Regards,
> Henrik

> hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

Hi Henrik,

Something that our helpdesk team point out a long time ago (see
http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2007/03/msg00304.html)

Assuming following pages layout :

page backup Backup
group-only conn|nsr Backup
1.2.3.4  host1      # prefer nsr
page local Local Tests
group-only cpu|disk|info|logs|memory|msgs|procs| Solaris
1.2.3.4  host1      # noconn

Now the problem :

The icon resuming the status for page "Backup" is "recent-green".  If we
click on it, the subpage shows that both icons for "conn" and "nsr" are
"diamond-green". The top level green-state for "Backup" does not
summarize for the grouped tests underneath : it summarize all tests for
host1 which is not what we would expect.

To makes things clearer, I have tried to attach screen-shots but this is
slightly above the 100k limit on this list ;-)

Dominique
UNIL - University of Lausanne