[hobbit] Xymon version 4.2.2 RC1 available

Anna Jonna Armannsdottir annaj at hi.is
Mon Dec 1 14:40:47 CET 2008

On mán, 2008-12-01 at 13:08 +0100, Henrik Størner wrote:
> I've just made the release-candidate of version 4.2.2 available
> for download on Sourceforge.

Hi Henrik,
maybe You have also included the patch for a bug we called:
"Stop after not shown in the Info-Page".
Alexander Bech posted a patch in the following message:
http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2008/11/msg00477.html
If You had already included this patch, then all is very fine.

--
Kindest Regards, Anna Jonna Ármannsdóttir,       %&   A: Because people read from top to bottom.
Unix System Aministration, Computing Services,   %&   Q: Why is top posting bad?