[hobbit] configuration of bbwin clients in Hobbit

Aaron Zink AaronZink at eharmony.com
Thu Aug 28 19:49:50 CEST 2008

I could never get the ignore clause to work in for the event log either.  Let me know if you have any luck!

I had problems with [win32] until I noticed there was an example [win32] up at the top of the file in the examples which was overriding my settings... whoops.  I don't know if this applies to you.

My client-local.cfg looks like:

[win32]
eventlog:security
ignore .*success.*
eventlog:application
ignore BigBrotherHobbitClient
eventlog:eventlog_application
ignore BigBrotherHobbitClient
eventlog:system
ignore TermServDevices
ignore information
file:C:\Program Files\BBWin\bin\BBWin.exe:md5

None of the ignore statements work.

Aaron Zink
Manager, Corporate IT
eHarmony.com