[hobbit] hobbit-clients.cfg CLASS=Linux

Anna Jonna Armannsdottir annaj at hi.is
Fri Aug 15 12:19:43 CEST 2008

On fim, 2008-08-14 at 17:09 -0700, Tim McCloskey wrote:
> As we have many variants I went so far as to add
> CLASS=linux,some-other-linux-as-defined-local,etc.

Now I have positively confirmed that it works if
the L in Linux is changed to lowercase.
So the classname of a client is the first line of
the clientdata. E.g.:

client XXXX,rhi,hi,is.linux linux
or:
client yggdrasill,rhi,hi,is.linux linux
or:
client snaefell,rhi,hi,is.sunos sunos

for bbwin clients:
client XXXXX.rhi.hi.is.bbwin win32

I hope this may help somebody that is puzzled
by the CLASS statement.

--
Anna Jonna Armannsdottir <annaj at hi.is>
Computing Services, University of Iceland