[hobbit] need help in monitoring edmz client

Daniel Bourque dbourque at weatherdata.com
Wed Aug 13 19:52:07 CEST 2008

If the target machine is unix/linux. The simplest way is to use ssh keys
& tunneling.

from the hobbit server , run from inittab

ssh user at taregt_machine -T -n -N -g -x -R1984:127.0.0.1:1984

on the target machine, set the hobbit client to connect to localhost.

Daniel Bourque
Sr. Systems Engineer
WeatherData Service Inc
An Accuweather Company