[hobbit] "Hobbit" name legal stuff; slight name change will happen

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Aug 12 19:27:52 CEST 2008

Can someone with a large display verify these shapes are different enough
for those who have eyesight problems?

I don't believe that the images are different enough to be noticed from a
good distance away, though I most certainly can be mistaken.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St