[hobbit] Skinned Hobbit (eww) discussion

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 20:19:48 CEST 2008

We did some GUI change also. We use yui-ext as the frontend to replace tigra.
Will check into sourceforge once the personal/company info is taken out.

T.J. Yang

Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 12:32:02 -0500
From: Rafal.Roginela at AmeriCashLoans.net
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: RE: [hobbit] Skinned Hobbit (eww) discussion

Hi,

That is great work!!! It looks really
good. I for one am in favor of skins.. I love the idea.

Thank you,

Rafal
 Roginela

Office (847) 827-9740 x109

Fax (847) 493-8031

 This e-mail may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or