[hobbit] "Hobbit" name legal stuff; slight name change will happen

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Mon Aug 11 17:10:41 CEST 2008

If you've ever been to a real NOC, you'll notice that they usually have a large set of displays that are set up around the room for viewing problems at a glance.  I can understand where they would be viewing from a distance.

Ideally, to aid color blind folks (I work with a guy that has Macular Degeneration and requires a special application that reverses his video) and those that are visually impaired, the icon set should have different shapes associated with them as well.  I'd have to go look but I think Steve Aiello's set on The Shire are this way.

=G=