[hobbit] Need help in hobbit monitor

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Fri Aug 8 17:47:06 CEST 2008

to 3)

i think NOCOLUMNS is want you want ....

NOCOLUMNS:column[,column]
     Used to drop certain of the status columns generated by the Hobbit
client. column is one of cpu, disk, files, memory, msgs, ports, procs.
This setting stops these columns from being updated for the host. Note: If
the columns already exist, you must use the bb(1) utility to drop them, or
they will go purple.

man5/bb-hosts.5.html

cheers,
 	martin