[hobbit] Alerting naming limitation

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri Aug 1 17:46:29 CEST 2008

Without seeing the hobbit-alerts.conf it's going to be impossible for anyone
to help you.

There has to be a typo or a mismatch of email addresses/hostnames or some
sort of catchall address.  I have never heard or seen any wrongfully alerted
issues before so, I hate to say it, but looks like a PEBKAC.

If you can post your config then myself among others will take a glance at
it and try to help you.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343