[hobbit] "Hobbit" name legal stuff; slight name change willhappen

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 06:12:20 CEST 2008

Hi Vernon,

> I have no name suggestions at this time, but I will give it some thought.
> Hobbitmon, it not bad, but I think PHB's might be more receptive to HMON.

hmon.com and hmon.net are taken, not that it is that important though.
hmon produces 119,000 hits in google. The more unique the name the
better to ensue an easy search. hobbitmon produces only 9,140 hits and
I am sure the majority are related. I agree with you 100% on the
acceptance of the name though

Phil
--
Tel: 0400 466 952