[hobbit] "Hobbit" name legal stuff; slight name change will happen

Ryan Jay B. Lapuz rlapuz at fcpp.fujitsu.com
Fri Aug 1 05:32:00 CEST 2008

I think  hobbitmon is the best choice, it is better that the name hobbit
will be retained since it is where it was derived from the first place and
how it is known. It may also make new users to find it more quickly from
search engines.
Well, it just shows... HOBBIT is well-known.
Congrats Henrick!

Regards to all users!

Ryan