Todays (20080430) snapshot

Lars Ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Wed Apr 30 08:27:06 CEST 2008

gcc -g -O -D_REENTRANT  -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DHPUX -I. -I
/home/hobbit/snapshot/include -I/usr/local/include -o bbhostgrep bbhostgrep.o ..
/lib/libhobbit.a -L/usr/local/lib -lz -lnsl
/usr/ccs/bin/ld: Unsatisfied symbols:
   SSL_write (code)
   SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file (code)
   SSL_get_error (code)
   process_receive (code)
   SSL_CTX_ctrl (code)
   ERR_print_errors_fp (code)
   SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file (code)
   SSLv23_client_method (code)
   SSL_load_error_strings (code)
   SSL_shutdown (code)
   SSL_read (code)
   SSL_CTX_check_private_key (code)
   SSL_do_handshake (code)
   SSL_CTX_new (code)
   SSL_free (code)
   SSL_library_init (code)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [bbhostgrep] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/hobbit/snapshot/common'
make: *** [common-build] Error 2
$
--
Regards
Lars Ebeling

http://leopg9.no-ip.org
Hobbithobbyist

"I am not young enough to know everything."
-- Oscar Wilde