Discussion regarding all in one patch for hobbit 4.2.0

Haubrich,Myra [Ontario] Myra.Haubrich at ec.gc.ca
Mon Apr 28 22:36:17 CEST 2008

I have to question about the all in one patch for hobbit 4.2.0.

On sourceforge.net, is the Ubuntu debian packages for hobbit 4.2.0 had
the all in one patch applied already? If not, they are useless, right?
Because I have to download source code, apply the patch, make and
install hobbit again to fix the major issues such as memory leak for
alert module, etc.

I've installed and configure the hobbit using the Ubuntu .deb package,
then found out that the patch should be applied. It looks like the patch
only comes in the format to apply on source code? Please advice!

Thank you very much!

Myra

PS: please add me to subscriber list if that's the only and best way to
get help! :) Thanks!