[hobbit] Doc URL on client pages

Alun Watson Alun.Watson at fp.co.nz
Thu Apr 24 12:08:12 CEST 2008

That's exactly what I was after.
Thank you very much John.

Regards

Alun Watson

-----Original Message-----
From: John Glowacki [mailto:jg2727 at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 24 April 2008 3:54
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Doc URL on client pages

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Alun Watson <Alun.Watson at fp.co.nz>
wrote:
> Hi there,
>              Is it possible to get the title on the client tests pages
>  to use the docurl option and hobbitcolumn.sh?
>   So you can find out more information on the client and test with out
>  finding it on the main pages?
>
>  Some thing like this
>
>  <CENTER><A HREF="/hobbit/admin/host.php?srv=clientname"><FONT
>  FACE="Arial, Helvetica" SIZE="+1"
>  COLOR="silver"><B>clientname.domain.name -</B></FONT></A><A
>  HREF="/hobbit-cgi/hobbitcolumn.sh?conn"><FONT COLOR="#A0A0A0"
>  SIZE="-1"><B>conn</B></FONT></A></CENTER>
>
>  Intead of
>
>  <CENTER><FONT FACE="Arial, Helvetica" SIZE="+1"
>  COLOR="silver"><B>luke.fp.co.nz - conn</B></FONT></CENTER>
>

>  Cheers
>
>  Alun Watson.

Edit the hostsvc_header file. Insert your html. Replace clientname
with &BBHOST and conn with &BBSVC like this. Refresh the page. I think
that will do what you want.

<CENTER><A HREF="/hobbit/admin/host.php?srv=&BBHOST"><FONT
FACE="Arial, Helvetica" SIZE="+1"
COLOR="silver"><B>&BBHOST</B></FONT></A> - <A
HREF="/hobbit-cgi/hobbitcolumn.sh?&BBSVC"><FONT COLOR="#A0A0A0"
SIZE="-1"><B>&BBSVC</B></FONT></A></CENTER>

We are planning on pointing to a wiki page in our setup using this. I
think the proposed link was
http://wikiserver/cgi-bin/view/NOC/&BBSVC#&BBHOST. Generic or detailed
instructions would be there to guide our NOC in what steps to take.

John

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

This message and any attachments contain confidential information and may be subject to
legal privilege and copyright. This message and any attachments are only for the use of the
person to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient you may not use,
copy or distribute information contained in this message or any attachments. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return email and then delete
the message and any attachments.

We accept no responsibility for interception of, or changes to, messages or attachments after
transmission. While we use standard virus scanning software, we also accept no
responsibility for viruses or anything similar in this e-mail or any attachments.