Doc URL on client pages

Alun Watson Alun.Watson at fp.co.nz
Wed Apr 23 22:19:46 CEST 2008

Hi there,
             Is it possible to get the title on the client tests pages
to use the docurl option and hobbitcolumn.sh?
  So you can find out more information on the client and test with out
finding it on the main pages?

Some thing like this

<CENTER><A HREF="/hobbit/admin/host.php?srv=clientname"><FONT
FACE="Arial, Helvetica" SIZE="+1"
COLOR="silver"><B>clientname.domain.name -</B></FONT></A><A
HREF="/hobbit-cgi/hobbitcolumn.sh?conn"><FONT COLOR="#A0A0A0"
SIZE="-1"><B>conn</B></FONT></A></CENTER>

Intead of

<CENTER><FONT FACE="Arial, Helvetica" SIZE="+1"
COLOR="silver"><B>luke.fp.co.nz - conn</B></FONT></CENTER>

Cheers

Alun Watson.
This message and any attachments contain confidential information and may be subject to
legal privilege and copyright. This message and any attachments are only for the use of the
person to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient you may not use,
copy or distribute information contained in this message or any attachments. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return email and then delete
the message and any attachments.

We accept no responsibility for interception of, or changes to, messages or attachments after
transmission. While we use standard virus scanning software, we also accept no
responsibility for viruses or anything similar in this e-mail or any attachments.