[hobbit] Best way to do interface graphs?

Stewart L stewartl42 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 14:49:55 CEST 2008

Any chance folks have done templates for Fortinet Firewalls?  I'm sure I can
whip them out if not.  I'm already doing custom graphs via ncv for cpu,
memory, sessions, etc.   I was planning on releasing my custom script to the
shire next week.

Stew

--
Stewart

The revolution will not be televised.
The revolution will be no re-run brothers;
The revolution will be live.