[hobbit] BBWin and procs & svcs

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Mon Apr 7 20:28:24 CEST 2008

Robert, I don't do anything on the server side. BBWin just sends its stuff
to the server and the server reports on it.Steve

--
There is no greater gift to an insecure leader that quite matches a vague
enemy who can be used to whip up fear and hatred among the population.

Human beings are perhaps never more frightening than when they are
convinced beyond doubt that they are right. -Laurens van der Post, explorer
and writer (1906-1996)