Disabling Alerts -- Two Hobbit Servers

James Wade jkwade at futurefrontiers.com
Fri Apr 4 16:36:59 CEST 2008

Hello All,

So I have two hobbit servers for redudancy, and
I have set alerting on one hobbit server for development,
and the other alerts for production.

I use bbtray to look at "all non-green" for both hobbit servers.

Has anyone come up with a way that if someone disables an
alert on one hobbit server, that it's propogated to the other Hobbit
Server?

Users will deisable the alert in development, but not production.
They don't want to login to two boxes and disable alerts.
So, can they disable on one system and it carries to the other?

Thanks...James